Greening Homes is pleased to announce we are now fully accredited members of BILD and RenoMark! Our RenoMark accreditation lets you know that we meet (and in most cases exceed) industry standards. More importantly for you, it proves we operate in a responsible and trusting manner, work in a safe manner, provide project warranties, and are accountable for all of our work.
The RenoMark program is administered in Toronto by BILD, which is the Building Industry and Land Development Association. BILD was formed through the merger of the Greater Toronto Home Builders’ association (GTHBA) and the Urban Development Institute/Ontario.
When you choose a RenoMark approved renovator like us, you are assured to work with a company who will;
- Abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work. (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with sub-contractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry all applicable licences and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized work site.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
- Be a member in good standing of the local Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
If you have any questions about any of our accreditations, or how we compare to another renovator you are familiar with, please do not hesitate to call us.