The latest in Passive House building – coming soon!
We recently attended the 2015 North American Passive House Conference in Chicago to learn and share with the leading builders and designers in the field of passive and sustainable building.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be releasing a series of posts to cover the many exciting and innovative presentations, seminars, and product demonstrations at the NAPHC. Below are just a few of the topics, stay tuned!
- Foam-free construction – Building without toxic petrochemical-based materials.
- Introducing the new PHIUS+ 2015 rating system with climate-specific Passive House certification requirements.
- Passive House Building in Heating-Dominated Climates.
- Net Zero and Beyond – Going from low-energy to energy positive with renewables.
- Beautiful, Natural and Functional – Insulated rammed earth construction.
- Aerated Autoclave Concrete – Insulation, thermal mass, and structure in one.
- ERVs – Zehnder, Renewaire, Ultimate Air, CERV and many more.
- Chicago Passive House Tours – We will take a look at two completed Passive Houses and two projects under construction.